- The entire Residential Business Administration program at Anderson University - Indiana can be completed in 10 months and requires a full-time commitment.
- Only 19 students are admitted per year. Students live in a community of apartments. This creates a unique living-learning environment.
- Included in the price of the program is an apartment, utilities, laundry, and a global business experience.
- Students work with the director of academics to secure a professional placement in an area business while in the program in order to directly apply learning.
- Students in this program are mentored by faculty who are committed to being models of "salt and light" in professional and personal affairs.
International ExperienceResidential MBA students travel internationally to experience business and life outside of the United States. Students examine various business practices, experience the culture, and reflect on the impact of influences within the companies. Previous classes have traveled to a variety of locations, including London, Prague, Hungary, Grand Cayman, and Singapore. Travel and lodging expenses for the international trip are included in the Residential MBA program cost.
- For more information visit the program website.
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1520 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application (15-20 minutes)
- Application essay of no more than 400 words describing why you have chosen to pursue an MBA degree at Anderson University and how you believe these studies will help you attain your career goals.
- Current resume.
- Official academic transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Three completed or online recommendation forms, submitted by individuals able to comment on your abilities and potential.
- Photocopy of GMAT score report (official score reports must also be sent directly from the testing organization).
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.
International38745 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38745 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National38745 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38745 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Anderson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.