We offer a Master in Business Administration degree at the D’Youville College. The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC), the global nonprofit council of business schools, recently reported that “more than a decade of research … reveals two truths — business school graduates are highly employable and they credit their degrees for the opportunity to advance their careers.”
A worldwide survey of MBA program graduates found:
- 92% of graduates agreed that their MBA prepared them to take on leadership roles in their organization,
- 87% of graduates stated that their MBA helped them advance faster in their careers,
- 86% said that getting an MBA increased their earning potential,
- 95% felt that earning an MBA clearly impacted their career in a positive way so much that they’d recommend a graduate business education to other people.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Methods Statistics
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Theories of Economics
- Organizational Leadership
- Legal Environment in Business
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1307 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor's degree in business from an accredited college or university*
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA (4.0 system) at the undergraduate level
- Over two years of full-time employment experience in a professional, corporate, or business environment is preferred
- Personal statement of purpose outlining applicants professional goals and objectives
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professional supervisors/colleagues, or previous professors
- International Students: A minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 is required or completion of D'Youville's Intensive English Program.
International831 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 831 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National831 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 831 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.