Proving yourself in the field of engineering and solving technical problems is something you do every day. Now it is your turn to take that knowledge and combine it with key managerial skills. It is those skills, that will propel your career forward.
Kettering University Online’s Master of Business Administration helps you blend your technical expertise with management skills to prepare you to take on the challenge of leadership.
Kettering University Online is the premier school for training the next generation of engineers for management and executive-level careers in business. The University is one of the nation’s top engineering and business institutions in the world. With a strong focus on STEM and strong management skills, you learn how to make a difference for your company or organization. Almost half of all our online MBA students at Kettering are engineers from companies like General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Pratt & Whitney, Whirlpool, and Nexteer.
An Online MBA Designed for Working Engineers
- A Learn Today-Use Tomorrow philosophy that provides the opportunity to apply your classroom learning directly to the job
- Customize your degree with a choice of graduate certificates in: Global Leadership, Healthcare Management, Operations Management, and Supply Chain Level 1 and 2
- The ability to add a second degree after you have completed your MBA. With potentially as few as four courses you should be able to add a degree in Operations Management or Engineering Management (must be an engineer)
- Courses are 100% online and with no GMAT/GRE requirement, you can get started right away
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Innovation & New Ventures
- Managing People And Organizations
- Organizational Behavior
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 482 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of a 3.0 on a 4.0 Grading System, or International equivalency
- 85 Overall Grade Point Average on a 100 grade point scale (former Kettering University scale)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one from a current supervisor)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts from all academic institutions attended
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.