The Cedar Crest College, Master of Business Administration program is a 36-credit degree, delivered in accelerated sessions, allowing students to complete the program in as little as one year. Classes are offered in both a hybrid/onsite and an entirely online format. Students in the MBA program create a customized online business portfolio in consultation with their faculty advisor, based on their own individual career goals and areas of interest.
Cedar Crest’s MBA is a collaborative, career-centric program that prepares students for success in today’s ever-changing global business environment, and challenges students to develop and apply strategic leadership and managerial skills.
Graduates will develop and demonstrate the skills and competencies needed to:• Evaluate principles and strategies for ethical leadership and legal compliance within organizations.• Integrate and apply expert use of marketing, financial, operating and strategic management techniques that include research based analytical and statistical methodologies• Demonstrate proficiency in accounting concepts, procedures and applications which impact organizational stakeholders and strategic decision-makers.• Investigate marketing approaches to understand markets (locally and globally) competitors, portfolios of products and analytic technologies.• Understand the basis for economic theory and financial decision-making and use theoretical tools and practical experience to examine relationships among organizations.• Explore and examine models of change and the implication of emerging technologies in organizations. • Examine effective team-building and intercultural communication strategies to build and sustain productive work environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision-Making for the Business Leader
- Governance, Ethics and Public Policy
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Marketing Management, Strategy and Analytics
- Managerial Economics and Modeling
- Intercultural Communication and Global Perspectives
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
To apply as an international student:
Complete your free application:
- Online application- Online through the Common Application (Free)
- Official secondary school transcripts
- Official university transcripts, if appropriate
- Original score reports for the TOEFL, SAT or ACT, when appropriate
- Statement of financial support
- Personal essay in English
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or academic counselor in English or accompanied by a certified English translation
International848 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 848 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National848 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 848 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.