About the program
The Master of Science in Education degree in Instructional Design in E-Learning offered at Northern State University is designed for educators who are interested in the science of pedagogy. Students study learner development, current pedagogy, curriculum models, instructional resources and methodologies, and strategies for diverse learners with applications at elementary or secondary levels and in a variety of program areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Research and Design
- Multimedia Design and Development
- Teaching and Learning with Digital Technology
- Psychology of Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Teaching View 487 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- If you'd like to pursue a master's degree at Northern, please declare this intent when admitted to graduate study. The minimum grade point average for admission to a master's degree program is a cumulative 2.75 for bachelor's degree work.
International10780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 616 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 471 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5757 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 329 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.