Master of Business Administration curriculum at Carroll University reflects the critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills employers are looking for. A Carroll MBA will allow you to:
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of business concepts and their applications
- Learn advanced concepts in accounting, finance, operations, economics and more
- Effectively apply strategic tools and techniques to solve complex business problems
- Formulate successful business policies and strategies within a global context
- Collaborate effectively in the workplace
- Examine and analyze issues related to diversity and ethics in a multicultural environment and their impact on an organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Financial Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1256 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed Online Application
- English Proficiency Scores
- Transcripts in Local Language
- English Translations of Transcripts and Syllabi
- Passport copy
- Proof of Financial Support and Recent Bank Statement with one year of expenses and fees
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waukesha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.