An Healthcare Administration degree from the University of Saint Francis puts a premium on quality and affordability. For less than $20,000, you can complete one of the top 20 online MHA programs in the nation, as ranked by the Master’s Program Guide.
We’ve structured the MHA program to help you balance life and school obligations. USF’s online Virtual Campus has up to six start dates during the year, and courses are offered in short eight-week sessions.
Graduates of the MHA program are prepared to:
- Gain a stronger understanding of healthcare systems and administrative functions
- Develop effective solutions to complex problems systematically and imaginatively
- Anticipate and respond to change, a constant in the healthcare industry
- Help create a high-performing workplace through training and motivation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Franciscan Values and Ethics in Business
- Healthcare Accounting and Finance
- Healthcare Economics
- Healthcare Law and Compliance
- Healthcare Leadership
- Healthcare Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Population Health Management
- Principles of Managed Care
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- U.S. Healthcare Delivery System
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Management View 198 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution*
- Send official transcripts from postsecondary institutions you attended. Transcripts must come from the institution’s office of the registrar.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.