Lincoln University Pennsylvania’s accelerated, one-year, Master of Business Administration (MBA) program equips graduate students with the academic and experiential knowledge to contribute to and influence the strategic and operational direction of organizations in an innovative economy.
- In a highly competitive, dynamic transnational, 21st century global environment, the diversified MBA curriculum challenges students to expand and transform the boundaries of knowledge in the workplace.
- Business Research Methods
- Management Information Systems
- International Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- International Finance and Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1627 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- $50.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Official Academic Transcript/s from ALL Institutions Previously Attended
- Professional Résumé
- Two Letters of Professional Recommendation
- Personal statement of at least 500 words
International20844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 579 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 579 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 311 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.