The focus of the Reading program at Eastern University is to facilitate the development of literacy educators that are able to meet the literacy needs of all children by providing various informal and formal assessments and instruction across the curriculum for a wide range of literacy needs in classrooms and schools.
This program is aligned to Eastern University’s mission as participants gain knowledge and expertise in reading and literary education and are prepared to be literacy leaders.
Online Master of Education in Reading
- Courses offered online
- Individualized program of study created for each student waiving previously completed coursework and outlining current PDE requirements
- Coursework for the Reading Specialist Certification included within the curriculum
- Commitment to Autism Training: Include our Autism Endorsement in your coursework or continue into the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis. Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy of Education
- Urban Education or Education in a Global Contex
- Early Literacy Foundations (Preschool to 3rd grade)
- Literacy Foundations for 4th to 8th Intermediate Grades
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Completed and signed
- Current Resume or CV
- RN License (School Health programs only)
- Official Transcripts: Must be submitted from all colleges attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted initially for advising purposes. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
- Signed Program of Study: Once your application has been successfully submitted and we have received your transcripts (official or unofficial), your application will be sent to the Registrar's Office/Program Director and an individualized program of study will be created for you, based on previous coursework completed.
International743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of .
National743 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 743 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.