The Queens University of Charlotte Master of Business Administration includes 36 credit-hours of foundation, core, and elective courses.
The curriculum emphasizes leadership, the interaction of the functional areas of business within today's global business environment, and reflects the highest standards of ethical and social responsibility. The emphasis on leadership is integrated throughout the curriculum, and allows you to explore and develop leadership abilities so you can oversee large-scale initiatives in finance, marketing, organizational development, and any other functional area of business critical to the success of your organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Accounting
- Foundations of Statistics
- Foundations of Finance
- Leadership Development I
- Leadership Development II
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 543 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- One admissions essay (contact a program manager for more details)
- Two letters of academic or professional reference
- Resume outlining academic and professional background and recognitions, honors, and awards
- Official GMAT/GRE scores (you may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver; see below for details)
International34950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1165 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1165 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.