We offer a master degree in Couple and Family Therapy at the Antioch University. By focusing on a family systems perspectives and pairing the traditional classroom setting with comprehensive clinical training and onsite internships, you will be better prepared for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Washington State.
The following is a list of possible jobs (some require additional post-master’s education):
- General Psychotherapist
- Specialist (Military Family, Domestic Violence, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Child Abuse Prevention, Parenting, Marital, Family, Adult, Infant Specialist, Bilingual Mental Health, Inpatient, Adolescent Specialist, Group, Hospital-Based, Multicultural Specialist, LGBTQIA, Sex, Contracted, Substance Abuse, School-Based, Corporation-Based, Eating Disorder, Hoarding Disorder, Play, Pastoral, Parent-Child Interaction Therapist, Wraparound, In-Home, Triage and Crisis Team, Outreach, Deaf and Hard of Hearing)
- Early Childhood Mental Health Clinician
- Clinical Supervisor
- Research Assistant
- Agency Director
- Private Practice
Programme StructureCore Courses:
- Family of Origin Systems
- Multicultural Perspectives
- Communication and Counseling Skills
- Counseling Individuals in the Family System
- Systems Perspectives in Family Therapy
- Theories and Practice of Family Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling Psychology View 606 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed the online admissions application.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Submit official transcripts from ALL colleges/universities you have attended to the Admissions Office. Transcript evaluations are required for all coursework completed outside of the U.S. or Canada (except Quebec). See Transcript Evaluation section on International Students webpage for details.
- Two recommendations are required. Use the online application form to enter the names and email address of your recommenders.
- Your recommenders must be people who can best assess your capabilities and readiness to enter a graduate clinical training program.
- Admission Essay
International56325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56325 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National56325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56325 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.