Our rigorous curriculum gives you the breadth to think broadly about all functional areas of business and the depth to have a competitive advantage in your chosen area of expertise: financial, customer, business process or learning and growth.
Our Business Administration program at Edgewood College enables you to network with individuals from some of the top companies in the area. Our graduates hold critical leadership positions in many of Madison and Dane County's top companies, including CUNA Mutual Group, the UW Hospital System, American Family Insurance, TDS, John Deere Financial, and many others. Get your degree from a college with a proven record of producing ethical, innovative business leaders for Madison.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Executive Communications
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Development and Behavior
- Operations Management
- Statistics for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Business Ethics
- Managing Information and Technology
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1419 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completedgraduate application
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A written statement explaining what the applicant hopes to gain from her/his participation in the program, what he/she brings to the program, and how specific background experiences will aid in the applicant’s success as a student.
- A detailed resume evidencing at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test* (GMAT) with a score of at least 430 (or Graduate Record Exam (GRE) converted to comparable GMAT score).
International21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.