Convenient — All Nurse Educator courses at Cedarville University are offered in an online format.
Learning outcomesFlexible — Part-time and full-time completion options.Certification — Graduates of the Nurse Educator area of focus meet the educational requirements to sit for the Certification for Nurse Educators (CNE) exam through the National League for Nursing.
- Biblical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Teaching and Learning Strategies for Nurse Educators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National students - Cedarville University follows a rolling admissions process
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 763 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A consistent Christian lifestyle as confirmed by a church leader
- A 3.0 weighted, cumulative grade point average in college-preparatory course work through the end of the most recent term prior to enrollment
- ACT or SAT test scores
International9345 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9345 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.