Under the guidance of faculty mentors and industry leaders with experience in a wide variety of fields, in the Business Administration program of the Alaska Pacific University you will have many opportunities to collaborate on real-world projects with professional peers that prepare you to graduate with an enhanced resume and a strong network within the business community.
APU alumni, building upon their experience and education, contribute in the advancement of for-profit and not-for-profit operations. Their roles are as corporate managers, executives, policy leaders and entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developing High Performing
- Organizational Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit a 500-800 word essay addressing your personal and professional goals as they relate to your motivation to obtain an MBA degree or a Certificate
- All applicants to the MBA program will be required to be approved by a departmental admissions committee after completing a personal (either in-person or web-based) interview
- Submit three current letters of recommendation
- Official final transcript(s) from all institutions attended. Transcript(s) must display proof of bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Graduate candidates who have GPA scores below a 3.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis. Full admission is contingent upon successful completion of the first semester of classes in which they are required to maintain a 3.0 GPA or above
- Official score report for the Test of English as a Foreign Language
International15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.