The Accounting program of Saint Leo University prepares you to:
- Resolve financial reporting issues of U.S. and multinational business entities, governmental agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Apply knowledge of tax laws for planning and compliance purposes.
- Recognize and evaluate areas of potential legal concern in the business environment.
- Evaluate, interpret and apply relevant professional standards to complex accounting-related issues, and arrive at well-thought out conclusions.
- Analyze financial statements within the context of firm valuation.
- Identify ethical issues and decision alternatives by incorporating appropriate professional codes of conduct and social responsibility.
When recruiters look for talent, the first factor they consider is education. Saint Leo's Accounting faculty has worked hard to differentiate the program and hold students to a higher standard of excellence.
Whether you're looking to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accounting (CMA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Saint Leo's MAcc degree will help you earn the required 150 hours for licensure, and master challenging concepts, including auditing, financial statement analysis, cost accounting and forecasting.
What can you do with a Master's degree in Accounting?
The curriculum prepares students for the CPA and CMA exams, and also to enter careers in public accounting, corporations, governmental agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
- IRS Investigator
- Forensic Accountant
- Tax Accountant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Cost Accounting
- Individual Federal Income Taxes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting View 159 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit transcripts, mark sheets, diplomas or certificates from all post-secondary institutions attended, along with course descriptions and credit values
- All international candidates for admission must prove English language proficiency
- Submit a current resume
- Submit two professional recommendations completed on forms you can download here
- Submit a Statement of Professional Goals of 500 words
- Photocopy of the biographical section of your current passport
- Proof of Financial Ability to Pay
International17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.