The Healthcare Administration program at Concordia University Irvine prepares students for leadership positions in a variety of healthcare settings, including: hospitals, corporate medical systems, outpatient clinics, long-term care facilities, private practice offices, nonprofit, and community-based healthcare organizations. Our graduates are employed in a variety of sectors within the health services industry. Examples include: operations, human resources, insurance, medical devices and supplies, marketing, finance, data analytics, and information technology.
- Curriculum: Emphasizes the foundational knowledge and competencies needed across a wide array of healthcare management roles in the areas of: leadership, professionalism, communication and relationship management, healthcare environment knowledge, and business skills and knowledge.
- Faculty: Our dedicated professors have backgrounds in a variety of sectors of healthcare administration; many are still employed as practitioners or consultants in the healthcare industry. Faculty actively engage with students, and ensure course work is relevant, innovative, and practical.
- Advisory Board: Consisting of Healthcare Directors, Executives, and Administrators, alumni, and faculty who are committed to adding value to the MHA program through their time and resources.
- Capstone Course: As a culmination of their studies, healthcare administration degree students complete a capstone project with a healthcare organization designed to integrate prior coursework and experience.
- Healthcare Organizational Management
- Healthcare Communication
- Healthcare Economics and Policy
- Healthcare Law
- Healthcare Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Healthcare Quality Assurance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 483 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an international evaluation verifying the equivalent of a regionally accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (4.0 scale) in all previous college work is desired.
- Submit an online application for admission to the Graduate Admissions Office with a non-refundable application fee of $50.00.
- Provide ONE official transcript from the college or university that shows a confirmed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university. (Transcripts must be received in an official SEALED envelope.)
- Submit a Statement of Intent.
- Provide a minimum of one professional reference.
- Submit a current professional resume.
International12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.