These include Public Policy, Business, Industrial and Systems Engineering, City and Regional Planning, Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Economics among others. This curriculum from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is designed to allow students to develop individualized courses of study designed to supplement their current strengths and give them the skills necessary to achieve career goals.
Students completing the Master of Sustainability Energy and Environmental Management program will be able to: assess the context of coupled human and natural systems in energy and environmental problems and identify and describe ethical values associated with energy and environmental problems.
Successful Career Ahead
- Your career goals include the potential for getting a job that defies the stereotypes.
- Our graduates have been placed in state and federal government organizations, national and international consulting firms, media corporations, and not-for-profit organizations, among others.
- Many have also gone on to successful academic careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Energy & Environmental Management
- Utility Regulation & Policy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Earth Systems
- Big Data & Public Policy
- Climate Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Part time Enrollment Spring Deadline: 31 October
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy Environmental Management View 116 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Graduate Record Examination test scores.
- TOEFL scores for international applicants who do not hold a degree from an
- English-speaking institution.
- Admissions essays.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Application fee.
International1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1215 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State586 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 586 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.