With the Master degree of Occupational Safety and Health you'll learn how to produce first-rate action plans, improve current safety and health programs, as well as how to successfully apply business, technological, and analytical insights to any challenge that comes your way.
Our hybrid-format blends the benefits of working face-to-face with industry experts and peers with the convenience of learning online so you can keep your career in motion.
The two-year master's program offered by Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) allows you to gain the knowledge and experience you need to surge forward in your career by teaching you how to:
- Manage complex safety and health programs including identifying risks, deploying action plans, measuring, and improving performance.
- Solve real-world problems through hands-on exercises, case studies, and labs.
- Produce immediate results in your workplace through strategic thinking.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Occupational Safety and Health Program Management
- Advanced Safety Principles
- Applied Ergonomics
- Culture Leadership Influences on Safety and Health
- Occupational Safety and Health Capstone
- Current issues on Occupational Safety and Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health View 800 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- An bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- GPA of a least 3.0
- At least one year of professional work experience (post-bachelor’s degree) in a safety and health general industry or construction related fields
- Online Application
International1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1100 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.