The Master of Science in International Affairs program from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is adaptable to the interests and needs of students who seek to enter professional careers requiring advanced training in international affairs or who intend to continue study at the doctoral level.
- International relations theory
- Comparative politics
- International political economy
- International security
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Political Science View 365 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International25515 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25515 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1215 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12306 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 586 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.