The Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship Master of Science degree from Lindenwood University will provide you with a diverse and thorough education to help you make a career in the fashion industry.
You'll not only learn how to bring the latest styles and trends to the runway, but you'll also learn how to manage a successful business built in the fashion industry with the managerial and economic skills to thrive as an entrepreneur. Advanced professional training will prepare entrepreneurs like you with insight into the industry of fashion, and provides managerial and economic skills.
About the Fashion Business & Entrepreneurship
You will take a variety of fashion and business based courses including Financial Accounting Concepts, Business Concepts, Economic Concepts, Small Business Management, Marketing Principles and Issues, and Business Law and Ethics in on online-hybrid setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Economics Concepts
- Small Business Management
- Advanced CAD I: Apparel Design
- Fashion Internship
- Fashion Business and Entrepreneurship
- Fashion Business Capstone
- Business Concepts
- Business Law and Ethics
- Marketing Principles and Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 127 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Charles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.