You will examine and analyze research needed to identify and serve gifted children and learn the knowledge and skills required to develop and provide the most current instructional methods and services for gifted students. You will also learn how to create gifted programs based on the needs of a school district and learn how to work with administrators, school board members, and parents.
This Gifted Education program at Lindenwood University is excellent for teachers in honors classrooms as well as administrators focused on becoming gifted coordinators. When you complete the program, you will receive an add-on Missouri teaching certification. If you are a Master of Arts in Education student, you may also enroll in these courses as electives as allowed by your specific program.
- Integrity - We are committed to ensuring trust and respect for all persons in an environment that cultivates individual and institutional integrity.
- Dedication - We are committed to developing a high-performance work ethic and dedication to discipline or vocation.
- Excellence - We are committed to providing quality and excellence in all our endeavors.
- Creativity - We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education of the Exceptional Child
- Survey of Gifted and Talented Education
- Curriculum Analysis and Design for Gifted Education
- Assessment of Intellectual Skills
- Administration and Supervision of Gifted Programs
- Meeting the Affective Needs of Gifted Children
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 987 other Masters in Education in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.