With multiple start dates and accessible online courses, Nursing from Stevenson University is designed for working nurses ready to expand their career horizons.
- Clinical Development Specialist
- Nurse Director
- Director of Nursing Education
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Case Manager
- Nurse Navigator
- Concepts of Nursing Informatics
- Quantitative Methods in Nursing Research
- Qualitative Inquiry in Nursing
- Global Health Care Perspectives
- Project and Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Nursing View 392 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stevenson University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- One Professional Letter of Recommendation from a current or past supervisor
- Resume of professional experience.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.