Prepares students to become nursing educators in an academic or clinical setting as they implement and evaluate courses using multiple strategies. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to develop curriculum designs appropriate to the educational setting, and utilize concepts of health protection, promotion, and maintenance to address the needs of relevant cultures.
Provides students with the skills to become leaders in nursing. This concentration includes analyzing managerial difficulties in healthcare and providing resource solutions — as well as promoting best business management practices that improve the health of our citizens. Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to apply leadership theories and principles of human resource management to improve and promote nursing care.
- Concepts of Nursing Informatics
- Quantitative Methods in Nursing Research
- Qualitative Inquiry in Nursing
- Global Health Care Perspectives
- Project and Resource Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNursing View 244 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online application.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!