Courses in Stevenson University Online’s master’s in Healthcare Management program are taught by practicing healthcare managers, and combine theory with applied skills and expertise to expand their skill-sets. Using the case study method and other problem-solving integrative methodologies, the program provides opportunities for students to participate in interdisciplinary team-based activities. In addition, student will learn important competencies in accordance with our mission, vision, and values to help them excel in this field.
Students can select from two concentrations based on their personal interests and career aspirations:
- Quality Management and Patient Safety. This concentration prepares students to plan, organize, and lead efforts to improve the effectiveness of patient treatment in healthcare organizations.
- Project Management in Healthcare. This concentration teaches students to develop strategies, tools, and skills to assess and manage healthcare organization projects from initiation to execution.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project and Resource Management
- Managerial Epidemiology and Statistics
- Healthcare Management and Administration
- Healthcare Policy, Law, and Ethics
- Human Resources Development in Healthcare
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 181 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Earned a grade of "B" or above in statistics or an upper level math and an English composition.
- Two professional letters of recommendation with at least one from a current or past supervisor. Recommendation form.
- Personal Statement.
- Resume of professional experience.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of .
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.