Developed for working adults with a natural-science background, Stevenson University’s fully online program provides exceptional training that fits your lifestyle. A master’s in Forensic Science prepares graduates to become leaders in their field through tailored education in the sciences and gaining a thorough knowledge of law fundamentals.
Within our Forensic Science graduate program, students will experience highly-specialized training in the sciences and a core of law courses. Through Stevenson University Online’s relationship with the Maryland State Police Forensic Sciences Division, U.S. Secret Service Lab, and the Baltimore County Crime Lab, students will receive training from the top experts in the field. Students will receive professional insights from leaders in the field to help prepare them to work as forensic specialists. With specific insights that come from known leaders, graduates from this program will be prepared to work as forensic specialists in this interdisciplinary and applied scientific field.
- Survey of Forensic Science
- Physical Evidence at Crime Scenes
- Safety/Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Seminar in Forensic Science
- Research Project and Presentation
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesForensic Science View 37 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree in a natural science field such as Biology or Chemistry from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
International695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of .
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!