This online master’s for Community-Based Education & Leadership program provides leaders in areas including nonprofit, athletic coaching, youth development, and higher education with comprehensive skills-training that will prepare them to become leaders in their communities. Those interested in earning an online master’s in Community-Based Education & Leadership will complete a 36-credit hour program that will include coursework in areas such as the cognitive, emotional and social development of learners, action research and data-driven decision-making, and innovative teaching and learning for 21st century skills. Elective courses allow students the opportunity to hone their skills and expertise in areas such as STEM curriculum principles and practice, volunteer development, and conflict communication and leadership.
- Foundations and Frameworks of Community-Based Education
- Innovative Teaching and Learning for 21st Century Skills
- Program Design, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Community Engagement and Leadership
- Community-Based Education & Leadership Capstone
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 578 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume of professional experience.
- Personal statement.
International495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!