An MBA is a graduate degree that combines specialized business knowledge with practical, real-world experience. An MBA is not only used as a stepping-stone to career advancement, but also as a way to gain hands-on experience in the business world.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) students at Lindenwood University also benefit from learning the latest concepts, skills, and management practices by examining case studies and contemporary issues. A growing number of businesses are positioning themselves to compete in the global marketplace and will need to have skilled workers who can navigate a number of business environments.
Although an MBA offers a broad-based education, Lindenwood University’s MBA also provides many choices for electives, and also enables you to earn an emphasis in management or leadership.
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Logistics Management
- Decision Tools for Logistics
- Retail Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales Force Management
- Retail Promotion Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 998 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.