The Coordinated Program in Dietetics, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology offered by Washington State University. Successful completion of this MS program prepares students to test for the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential.All graduates will be able to:
- The program will prepare graduates to be credentialed entry-level dietitians.
- The program will prepare CP graduates to test for ACSM Exercise Specialist.
- The program will prepare graduates to demonstrate a commitment to positively contribute to the health of individuals and communities through active participation and/or leadership in community/public service.
Most Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) work at hospitals and medical centers, private practice or other healthcare facilities. Many work in community and public health settings, academia, and research. Others work in the food and nutrition industry, business, journalism, sports nutrition, corporate wellness programs, and other nontraditional settings.
The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND), the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Since the emphasis area of the graduate dietetics program is exercise, some students may be required to take undergraduate nutrition and/or exercise physiology courses that prepares them to be dual credentialed as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and a Clinical Exercise Physiologist (ACSM CEP).
- A minimum of 1200 hours of supervised practice hours in various healthcare and community settings is required as a part of the master’s program.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fall deadline extended to January 31
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Nutrition & Dietetics View 256 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BS in human nutrition/dietetics
- BS in exercise science/kinesiology
- BS in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology from WSU
- No individual prerequisite course with less than a C grade
- Personal statement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Interview with admissions committee
- GRE Verbal and Quantitative generally at or above the 50th percentile; Analytical Writing score of 3.5 or above
- TOEFL or IELTS for international students
International52186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26093 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13218 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6169 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.