The Coordinated Program in Dietetics, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology offered by Washington State University . Successful completion of this MS program prepares students to test for the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) credential.
Most Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) work at hospitals and medical centers, private practice or other healthcare facilities. Many work in community and public health settings, academia, and research. Others work in the food and nutrition industry, business, journalism, sports nutrition, corporate wellness programs, and other nontraditional settings.
The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND), the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- The program will prepare graduates to be credentialed entry-level dietitians.
- The program will prepare CP graduates to test for ACSM Exercise Specialist.
- The program will prepare graduates to demonstrate a commitment to positively contribute to the health of individuals and communities through active participation and/or leadership in community/public service.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority deadline:Fall deadline extended to January 31
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Nutrition & Dietetics View 323 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per year during 12 months.
National13533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.