Our Physician Assistant Studies curriculum at St. Catherine University begins with 14 months in the classroom engaging in progressive, rich discussion—one that includes a global perspective—and hands-on experiences alongside experts in clinical settings.
- Next is 14 months of clinical clerkships (2,000 hours at a clinical location) before concluding with a senior seminar.
The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARCPA) has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the St. Catherine University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by St. Catherine University.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Eyes Ears Nose Throat Infectious Disease
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Teaching View 608 other Masters in Physics in United States
St. Catherine University seeks PA students who:
- Have the will and the vision to make a difference in the world.
- Believe that healthcare is a combination of art, science, compassion and teamwork; it's more than just making the right diagnosis or prescribing the right medication.
- Have the intellectual capacity to master learning a highly challenging body of knowledge and skills and the drive and dedication to be a lifelong learner.
- Meet all technical standards for the program, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Want to be part of a dynamic, professional healthcare team.
- Have the flexibility to learn and work in a wide range of environments addressing a variety of healthcare needs for people of diverse cultural, age and socioeconomic backgrounds
International28910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14455 USD per semester during 28 months.
National28910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14455 USD per semester during 28 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.