This Holistic Health Studies curriculum at St. Catherine University draws on knowledge from all corners of life and all disciplines of study. You will research emerging and integrative models of healthcare, and learn to understand yourself and the current holistic health movement in the historical context of social change.
You'll gain a deeper understanding of ancient healing traditions from different cultures, along with your own cultural influences, as you investigate the historic constructs underpinning today's medical systems.
In this program, you will:
- Practice holistic health modalities in a community setting
- Apply Western and Eastern concepts and research findings for a balanced synthesis
- Pull from the influence of cultural and social change within the field, including the rich history of women as healers
- Heal using therapeutic touch, healing touch and guided imagery
- Encourage connecting to the sacred using various techniques to elicit spiritual healing
- Culture as a Resource in Health and Healing
- Spiritual Wellness
- Ecology and Health
- Movement, Relaxation and Health
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 733 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A completed bachelor's or graduate degree from an institution that is accredited by one of the regional accrediting organizations (e.g. Higher Learning Commission).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) or higher on a 4.0 scale. If the applicant's GPA is less than 3.0, an explanatory statement should be submitted that addresses any factors that influenced previous academic performance, and how the applicant plans to ensure future academic success.
International11427 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 36 months.
National11427 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.