On the Master of Arts in Holistic Health Studies (MAHS) at St. Catherine University on our Minneapolis campus, our academic and experiential program gives you the tools to integrate holistic health into a variety of professions and fields.
Our students are motivated by their interest in having more meaning and purpose in their lives. They have a passion for creating healthier and more vibrant communities by learning and integrating holistic practices both personally and professionally.
Our graduates apply their research-based knowledge, entrepreneurial spirit, caring and creativity in a wide variety of ways:
- Healthcare providers who are seeking to integrate holistic and complementary skills into their current practice
- Mental health practitioners
- Educators and other human development professionals
- Independent professionals already working as, or seeking to work as, alternative and complementary health practitioners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation of Holistic Health and Wellness
- Culture as a Resource in Health and Healing
- Spiritual Wellness
- Ecology and Health
- Movement, Relaxation and Health
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 372 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Personal Statement
- Two Recommendations
- Application Form
- Credential Evaluation
International852 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 852 USD per credit during .
National852 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 852 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.