You’ll learn the tools, methodologies, and systems needed to solve complex problems in almost any field. No data science or computing experience is required but it would be helpful to have some background in math, computing, and statistics.
The Data Science program at Bellevue University graduate program brings together business analytics, visualization, computer science, and statistics to address the entire process of data science.
You’ll apply your skills by gathering, preparing, analyzing and presenting data to business leaders and/or clients. While many programs emphasize programming or statistics, ours strikes a balance between the two in order to prepare you for this ever-changing field.
At completion of the online Master’s in Data Science, graduates will be able to:
- Prepare datasets for solving problems.
- Recommend appropriate data modeling techniques to test hypotheses.
- Communicate data science results into answers for domain challenges.
- Identify ethical considerations in dataset preparation and modeling.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Data Science
- Introduction to Programming
- Statistics for Data Science
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Data Preparation
- Data Mining
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 70 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.