The online Data Science program at Bellevue University brings together business analytics, visualization, computer science, and statistics to address the entire process of data science. You’ll apply your skills by gathering, preparing, analyzing and presenting data to business leaders and/or clients. While many programs emphasize programming or statistics, ours strikes a balance between the two in order to prepare you for this ever-changing field.
At completion of the online Master’s in Data Science, graduates will be able to:
- Prepare datasets for solving problems.
- Recommend appropriate data modeling techniques to test hypotheses.
- Communicate data science results into answers for domain challenges.
- Identify ethical considerations in dataset preparation and modeling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Statistics for Data Science
- Data Exploration and Analysis
- Data Preparation
- Data Mining
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 116 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.