As a candidate for the Project Management program at Bellevue University, you will gain advanced training from PMP-certified faculty for managing large projects in real-world scenarios. You'll examine a project’s conception, planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and implementation.
By the end of the program, you’ll understand how to balance competing demands, build and manage a team, and lead projects - from complex projects for global companies to the fulfillment of consulting contracts.
Completion of this degree may open up doors in consultancy, business analysis and management, analytics, and business development. In today's competitive global and virtual environments, the MPM degree will expand your project management and leadership skill set across disciplines.
In the MPM project-based curriculum, business case studies and simulations are integrated into the classroom, bringing lessons to life. You will be able to:
- Connect your technical skills and expertise with critical communication and leadership skills
- Practice scholarly research, data collection and analysis, and other academic methods
- Make use of emerging trends such as agile or scrum techniques to successfully manage and move complex projects through the lifecycle
At completion of Bellevue University's Master of Project Management (MPM) degree online, graduates will be able to:
- Produce projects that contribute to an organization’s capability to realize its strategic goals and business objectives
- Initiate, plan, execute, control, and close out projects such that they are delivered within scope, schedule, and budget constraints while meeting customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the fundamental concepts of team dynamics, e-leadership, virtual teams, and multiculturalism
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Project Risks
- Project Communications Management and Leadership
- Project Management in Global and Virtual Workplaces
- Defining and Managing Requirements and Project Success
- Organizational Structures and Practices
- Emerging Trends in Project Management
- Schedule Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management View 102 other Masters in Project Management in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.