As a candidate for our online Master of Project Management degree, you will gain advanced training from PMP-certified faculty for managing large projects in real-world scenarios. You'll examine a project’s conception, planning, budgeting, resource allocation, and implementation. By the end of the program, you’ll understand how to balance competing demands, build and manage a team, and lead projects - from complex projects for global companies to the fulfillment of consulting contracts.
Completion of this Project Management program at Bellevue University may open up doors in consultancy, business analysis and management, analytics, and business development. In today's competitive global and virtual environments, the MPM degree will expand your project management and leadership skill set across disciplines.
In the MPM project-based curriculum, business case studies and simulations are integrated into the classroom, bringing lessons to life. You will be able to:
- Connect your technical skills and expertise with critical communication and leadership skills
- Practice scholarly research, data collection and analysis, and other academic methods
- Make use of emerging trends such as agile or scrum techniques to successfully manage and move complex projects through the lifecycle
At completion of Bellevue University's Master of Project Management (MPM) degree online, graduates will be able to:
- Produce projects that contribute to an organization’s capability to realize its strategic goals and business objectives
- Initiate, plan, execute, control, and close out projects such that they are delivered within scope, schedule, and budget constraints while meeting customer satisfaction
- Evaluate the fundamental concepts of team dynamics, e-leadership, virtual teams, and multiculturalism
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Project Risks
- Project Communications Management and Leadership
- Project Management in Global and Virtual Workplaces
- Defining and Managing Requirements and Project Success
- Organizational Structures and Practices
- Emerging Trends in Project Management
- Schedule Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 115 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.