Leaders with strong decision-making skills who are able to apply learned business concepts effectively are in high demand in nearly every industry. Bellevue University developed an MBA with insights from accomplished business leaders who see both the trends and needs of the rapidly evolving workplace.
In the Business Administration program at Bellevue University, you may find yourself in class with a diverse group of associates with wide-ranging academic and professional experiences that help broaden your perspectives. Faculty with real-world business and industry expertise will guide you through relevant simulations and case studies.
The goal is to help you leverage your prior learning and skills and help you develop new perspectives and skills without the time and expense of repeating subjects unnecessarily.
At the completion of the Master of Business Administration, you will have developed a valuable skillset, including communication, critical thinking, and complex problem-solving. You will also have created a substantive portfolio and be prepared to analyze, design, and implement projects as an influential leader in your organization. Graduates of our in-class or online MBA will be able to perform the following:
- Critically assess business performance to strategically manage business opportunities in an international context
- Analyze human capital dynamics and management tactics to enhance workforce productivity, collaboration, and innovation
- Integrate industry and discipline-specific tools to the analysis of targeted business sectors and problems
- Apply analytical and ethical frameworks to business decisions
- Formulate and deliver appropriate verbal and written communications on business performance, requirements, and outcomes
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Performance Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Human Capital & Organizational Performance
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Marketing & New Media Strategy
- Accounting for Performance Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 585 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.