You'll build confidence in leading as you develop essential skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and ethical decision-making while at the same time gain perspective of the diversity of the global workplace. Core coursework focuses on professional communication skills applicable to:
- Business and marketing communication
- Leadership and organizational communication
- Public relations and strategic communication
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Interpersonal communication
- Strategic technology integration
- Interdisciplinary Concentrations
The Business and Professional Communication program at Bellevue University is an interdisciplinary master’s degree with career flexibility when you select a concentration aligned closely with your personal career goals:
- Computer Information Systems
- Executive Coaching
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Transnational and Cross-cultural Communication
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
Bellevue University’s Master of Arts in Business and Professional Communication degree online will prepare you to:
- Apply relevant theories to communication in the workplace.
- Communicate professionally.
- Think critically about business and professional communication issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Professional Communication
- Writing on Purpose
- Twenty-First Century Communication Technologies
- Leadership and Organizational Communication
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Ethics and Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 536 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.