At Point Loma Nazarene University, we understand the inherent sacredness of your work. That’s why we provide you with the best knowledge and practices while also focusing on the spiritual and emotional side of caring for patients.
- The Nursing program at Point Loma Nazarene University focuses on the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of nursing, providing a balanced approach to learning that integrates education, service, and faith.
- Move through the program together with a close-knit diverse cohort of peers for continued encouragement and supportive friendships. Smaller classes allow for in-depth discussion and quality interactions with professors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Leading with Integrity
- Leading with Service
- Leading with Purpose
- Leadership and Ministry
- Christian Mission in Local Contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 738 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Submit online application for admissions (includes $50 non-refundable application fee). Fee waived if applicant is one of the following: PLNU alum, current or former military and their dependents, PLNU employee.
- Submit official transcripts showing completion of an associate's or bachelor's nursing, and if applicable, a higher-level degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit a personal essay.
- Submit two professional recommendations.
- Work Experience
International15170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.