Become a human resource professional. That's what the Master of Science in Human Resource Management at Mercy College New York is designed to do. You'll learn how to manage and develop teams for human resources in business, industry and the not-for-profit sector.
By the end of this program, students should be able to:
- Apply the essential skills and competencies related to the management and administration of human resource functions
- Apply techniques to enhance worker satisfaction, creativity and productivity
- Participate in human resource management research by using applied research methodology, quantitative analysis, and data base technology to evaluate and support management strategies and processes
- Analyze the dynamics of an organization's systems at all levels individual, peer group, intergroup, and the total organization thereby affording students the opportunity to develop critical competencies required to be internal consultants and change agents
- Develop basic training within organizations in personal and professional development, stressing communications, leadership, team effectiveness, conflict resolution, problem solving and human resource planning
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intro to Human Resource Mgmt.
- Tech/Tools Human Res Mgt.
- Mgt in a Changing Work Environ
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Labor Relations
- Employment Law Today
- Int'l Human Resourcement Mgt
- Wage/Salary Admin & Comp
- Benefits Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 241 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International861 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 861 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National861 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 861 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.