Study Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management at University of Southern California
The department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering in conjunction with the Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering offers programs leading to the degree of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Master of Science in Engineering Management.
This Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management MSc program offered at University of Southern California is designed for graduate mechanical engineers whose career objectives lead to increasing technical management responsibilities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Graphics
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Computational Solutions to Engineering Problems
- Mechanical Behavior of Engineering Materials
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Engineering Dynamics
- Computer Assisted Polymer Engineering and Manufacturing
- Computer-Aided Design for Bio-Mechanical Systems
- Computer Control of Mechanical Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 432 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE General Test
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation (3 Highly Recommended)
International105552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 12 months.
National105552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2199 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.