Throughout the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Management program from SUNY/Empire State College, students will develop and improve their critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving, ethical decision making, leadership, and managerial communication skills, develop cross-cultural competence and sensitivity, and apply and practice management strategies in various contexts.
The program also provides opportunity for specialization in three areas, Management, International Business, and Human Resource Management. In addition to their specialized master’s degree, students can also incorporate an advanced graduate certificate into their degree program and earn a second credential.
This 36-credit hour program is delivered through online instruction, providing flexibility and convenience for working professionals and adult learners. Full-time enrollment for students who want to complete the program in 20 months requires enrolling in 9 credits per term and in 3 to 6 credits during the summer. Part-time students may complete the program in 27 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Perspectives of Global Management
- Financial Management
- High Performance Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Marketing Management
- International Financial Management
- 20 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 441 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A single integrative essay
- Current resume'
- Two recommendations, at least one from your current direct supervisor or appropriate alternative with the ability to discuss your career and professional goals and skills; a second letter may come from members of the faculty with whom you have worked or who know you well
- Official transcripts from regionally accredited colleges/universities attended:
- Non-refundable $50 application/orientation fee
International24390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12195 USD per semester and a duration of 20 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 USD per semester and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.