The Saint Ambrose University's Master of Business Administration program requires students to choose a concentration area, which helps you become an expert in your current or future career field. You can choose from Leadership, International Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and General Business.
Our MBA professors teach from their decades of experience in the working world and pass their knowledge on to you. Faculty are experts from all sectors of business and management ranging from international and communication to workforce and organizational behavior.
As a university grounded in the liberal arts, discovery and new ways of thinking are encouraged which will help transform you into a capable and competent manager. You'll not only be able to solve current problems but also think nimbly as new problems arise.
- Data Analysis For Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Ethical and Social Responsibility OF Business
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Leadership Through People Skills
- 14 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- To become an SAU Fighting Bee you need a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 unweighted scale) from an accredited high school.
- St. Ambrose University has a test-optional* admissions process, but if you would like to submit scores, please make sure they are submitted either on high school transcript(s) or from the appropriate testing service. Send your test score(s) to St. Ambrose by using these codes, ACT: 1352, SAT: 6617.
International21970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 14 months.
National21970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 14 months.
Living costs for Davenport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.