The Cottrell MBA
Classes at the Business Administration program, offered by University of North Georgia, are offered on a consistent evening schedule on the Cumming and Gainesville campuses. As a part-time program, the Cottrell MBA is a convenient option for students seeking to further their careers on a reasonable budget and while maintaining full-time employment.
The Mike Cottrell College of Business offers the general Cottrell MBA as well as three graduate certificates that may be taken alone or as electives in the Cottrell MBA program: Cybersecurity, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and Technology Leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Leadership and Motivation
- Operations Management with Management Science
- Professionalism in Business
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Management
- Strategic Management in a Global Environment
- Capstone Leadership Experience
- Economics & Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Admission requirements national
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution indicating an earned degree in business from a regionally accredited, four year institution with separate accreditation for the business program (AACSB or ACBSP).
- Applicants without a degree in business will be considered for admission with the requirement of completing foundation courses prior to the beginning of the program.
Admission requirements international
- International applicants may not apply for completely online programs or part-time programs (less than nine hours per semester, excluding summer semester).
- International applicants must be accepted as degree seeking.
International1765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1765 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1765 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1765 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.