Admission is through UNG Graduate Admissionsnew window. Top graduate faculty from UNG and Valdosta State University teach the courses. This 12-course Middle Grades Math and Science at University of North Georgia can be completed in four consecutive semesters - about 16 months - with a full-time enrollment. Courses are offered on a continuous basis allowing for part-time enrollment. All course-work, including exams, is done online. No campus visits are required to complete the program.
Students must have access to a middle grades classroom (grades 4 - 8) Math or Science to complete coursework. If not, please contact your advisor upon acceptance into program. Students conduct all work online, including team projects, exams, discussion posts, and case studies. Students have access to online academic resources such as those available through UNG's Library Technology Center. Courses are asynchronous, so there are no scheduled online class meetings except those you might make with peers for group work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concept Mid Level Learning & Div
- Instr Lead, Curric & Assess
- Building Prof Learning Comm
- Research Methodology in Education
- Professional Development
- Algebra & Geometry for Teacher
- Mathematical Reasoning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Teaching View 966 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- GRE General Test Note: Only test scores less than five years old will be considered.
- Group interview with counseling faculty.
- Required Supplemental Documentation
- Personal statement, three-five pages, double-spaced, autobiographical in nature
- Submit three UNG recommendation forms from persons who are able to address academic potential, professional experiences in the helping professions, and non-academic experiences that add breadth in understanding the human condition.
- Professional Resume.
International385 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 385 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National385 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 385 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.