Master of Science with a Major in Criminal Justice
The Master of Science with a Major in criminal justice at the University of North Georgia (UNG) is designed for practitioners already in the field or in military service and others that are seeking to improve their credentials and knowledge base for professional advancement.
The focus of the program is on international crime and justice. Additionally, the program helps develop an understanding of theory, policy, and administration in criminal justice.
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice (MSCJ) is a 36-semester-hour graduate program at UNG. All program instruction is delivered on-line. Students may apply for admission and begin studies in the program during fall, spring or summer semesters.
If you still have questions after reviewing our site, please contact us with your questions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Police and Society
- Legal Liabilities of Criminal Justice
- Forensic Behavioral Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Family Violence
- Criminal Justice Administration
- International Security Issues
- National Security Policy of the United States
- International Political Violence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminology View 164 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- Have completed with a grade of C or higher one undergraduate basic statistics course.
- Have completed with a grade of C or higher one undergraduate research methodology course.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International303 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 303 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National303 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 303 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.