Imagine the impact you could have when working on a scale larger than a classroom. You will be able to lead and direct teachers, providing managerial support, guidance and oversight, are make the school run efficiently to ensure all students in the school are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed. If you're interested in advancing your career into higher administration, a Master of Arts in Education in Educational Administration is your next step.The Education - Educational Administration program at the University of Findlay helps you to effectively organize, manage and provide leadership for the programs, departments and agencies that are associated with student personnel servicesSupervision and evaluation principles and methods that will enable an administrator to effectively improve classroom instruction including recruitment, selection, evaluation and professional development. Revenues, expenditures, indebtedness and procedures for sound fiscal management are explored. The emphasis is on local and Ohio support models
Apply special education laws and policies to situations that will be encountered in schools and districts Study of legislation, interpretation and court decisions affecting the administration of public schools as well as legal and ethical principles originating in statutory, judicial and common law relevant to curriculum, contracts, personnel administration, pupils, liability and finance
- Build database systems that will help you better manage data for a variety of purposes
- Basic computer skills for personal and professional management
- Using computer programs to assess P-12 student learning develop budget projections and track student discipline
- Data collection processes used in schools such as Student Information System (SIS), Educational Management Information System (EMIS), eSIS and Data for Student Learning (DASL)
- Analyzing data from databases to drive instruction
Curriculum and Instruction:
- Past and present curriculum practices
- Major groups and individuals in society who influence curriculum
- Trends and innovations in curriculum
- Approaches to evaluation of curriculum experiences
- Professional techniques of curriculum development and the role of pupils, teachers, administrators, parents and other groups in shaping curriculum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1720 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Graduate applicants to the University of Findlay are students who have completed the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree at either a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an institution recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in their home country.
- When applying for admission, please select the application that is linked to the graduate program AND entry point you wish to start classes at the University of Findlay.
- The English Test Score requirements can be waived if the student can demonstrate English proficiency.
International14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
National14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Findlay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.