The Education program at the University of Findlay will achieve a productive balance between innovative and time-tested approaches and programs in professional preparation, the liberal arts, and the natural sciences. We will embrace the professional, cultural and intellectual diversity that will distinguish our programs from those of other comprehensive institutions of higher education. We will model civil discourse.
Why We Are Different
The University of Findlay offers experiential learning in all of our academic programs – including internships, research, service projects and study abroad opportunities.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Being an Educational Leader
- Collaboration: Education and Community
- Research for the Educational Leader
- Educational Leader as a Change Agent
- Culminating Project in Education
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 653 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Supply a copy of teaching certificate(s) or license(s) when applicable.
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or hold a first-professional doctorate when no baccalaureate degree was offered (e.g., Pharm.D., etc.).
- Submit official transcripts, which can be in the form of attested credentials from a University-recognized document verification agency, of all college-level work.
International990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- per semester hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.