The online Master’s in Data Science (MS DS) from Utica College shows you how to analyze and leverage big data to gain valuable insights that can lead to innovative ideas and solutions in a variety of fields. While many institutions offer programs in data science, the UC program offers a distinct focus on social data which encourages students to understand the impact of their analysis within an organizational and societal context.
This online data science program addresses a growing need for professionals with strong analytical skills and expertise in research methods who help organizations analyze data and apply findings for meaningful change. Such analyses can have a significant effect on how businesses, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies approach strategy and policymaking.
Data Science Jobs
- Positions in data science and analytics can go by a number of names and may vary in terms of roles and responsibilities.
- For example, someone working in business would need excellent communication skills to explain to organizational stakeholders the meaning and importance of their findings, while a financial data analyst might rely more on quantitative skills like math and statistics to produce technical reports.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Data Science
- Statistical Methods
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Cyber Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 86 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Official Transcripts
- Additional documentation that may be requested
- Personal Statement with Signature
- Letters of Recommendation (Required for Graduate programs)
- Proof of Licensure (RN & tDPT)
- English Language Competency (international applicants)
International830 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 830 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National830 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 830 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.