The Organizational Leadership program at Eastern Mennonite University is designed to make you the best leader you can be.
- Develop self-awareness and your own leadership style
- Learn conflict transformation techniques, strategic planning skills, and financial management
- Refine your individual and team leadership skills
- Learn to identify and nurture the gifts of others
- Receive mentoring with an experienced professional
- Leadership & Management for the Common Good
- Introduction to Leadership Studies
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Leadership Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1503 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application: online application or printable application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts from any high school and/or universities attended
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.