Why the Conflict Transformation program at Eastern Mennonite University program?
- Combine theory and practice -Ongoing practice opportunities, specialized skills courses, and individualized practicum placements
- Learn from practitioners- Our faculty are on the leading edge of research and practice in the field of conflict resolution and conflict transformation
- Join a global alumni network of over 600 graduates.
Things you can do
- Organizational leadership
- Media, arts and peacebuilding
- Community development
- Trauma and resilience practice
- Faith-based peacebuilding (dual degree with MDiv)
- Political lobbying
- Governmental leadership
- Mediation, negotiation, and facilitation
- Foundations for Justice & Peacebuilding
- Research Methods for Social Change
- Mediation & Negotiation
- Restorative Justice Practices
- Nonviolent Mobilization for Social Change
- Facilitation: Process Design & Skills for Dialogue, Deliberation & Decision-making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
General requirementsAdmission requirements:
- Completed Application: online application or printable application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts from any high school and/or universities attended
International36760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36760 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37880 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.