Why an Management program from Seton Hill University?
- Everything You Need to Succeed
- Expert Faculty & Flexible Scheduling
- So Many More Great Reasons
Career Center GraphicAs a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will learn management-consulting-based analytical techniques and apply them to real-life business situations. These analytical skills are among the most sought-after in business, and prepare you for advanced positions (and compensation). According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for market research analysts will continue to grow at a rate of 23% – much faster than the average for all other occupations. As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will also have access to our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center that will continue after you graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting (Business)
- Economics for Decision Making (Business)
- Project Management (Business)
- Intro to New Venture Development (Business)
- Human Resource Management (Business)
- Financial Management (Business)
- Global Management (Business)
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 50 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was taken.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation written by appropriate professionals.
- An official course evaluation report from the World Education Service (WES) for all university courses taken.
International814 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 814 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National814 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 814 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.