With courses such as Strategic Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Global Management, New Venture Development and Organizational Dynamics, a Seton Hill University Management degree provides you with the analytical toolset to identify components of an organization that are underperforming, and to craft and execute strategies for improvement.
As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will learn management-consulting-based analytical techniques and apply them to real-life business situations. These analytical skills are among the most sought-after in business, and prepare you for advanced positions (and compensation). According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for market research analysts will continue to grow at a rate of 23% – much faster than the average for all other occupations.
As a Seton Hill University MBA student, you will also have access to our award-winning Career and Professional Development Center that will continue after you graduate.
- Financial Accounting
- Economics for Decision Making
- Project Management
- New Venture Development
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Global Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 1876 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- A completed graduate study application form (Apply online now for free!).
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which post baccalaureate or graduate course work was completed.
- One academic or professional letter of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A personal statement explaining how the Seton Hill graduate program can help you accomplish your professional goals.
International30168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30168 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Greensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.