- Healthcare is undoubtedly the fastest growing industry within the U.S., and graduates of this program have the opportunity to make their mark as professionals skilled in business, human resources, and leadership.
- The Business Administration - Healthcare degree at the Southern Nazarene University designed for adult students will allow you to invest in your career without sacrificing your existing lifestyle. Many adults have graduated from SNU with an MBA with the healthcare specialty while balancing full-time jobs, families, and other obligations. With the tutelage of experts in the field, classes taking place one night a week or completely online, and the ability to study one subject at a time, you will find yourself reaching your goals faster than you ever expected. We are here to help you on your journey.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communication
- The Economic Environment
- Management of Organizational Behavior
- Legal Environment of Health Care
- The Accounting and Finance Environment
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management and Administration
- Ethics in Health Care
- Management Accounting in Health Care
- Health Care Administration
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 885 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Enrolling at SNU is a simple process. With rolling start dates, there’s no need to wait months at a time to begin your educational journey. Plus, our generous transfer policy and prior learning assessment can shorten your path to graduation. Once you are ready, take the following steps:
- Apply online
- Complete your FAFSA
- Send official transcripts from any colleges you have attended to SNU
International575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 26 months.
National575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 26 months.
Tuition per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.