With our ACBSP-accredited program designed for busy adult students, students are encouraged to share their experiences with others as they attend class one night a week or entirely online. Our instructors are experts in marketing, accounting, communication, organizational behavior, and more. Within 18 months, you will have earned your master’s degree framed by a Christian worldview and gained real-world knowledge you will carry into your career.
How it Works
Earning a Business Administration degree while working full time or raising a family has never been more possible. Here’s why adult students are thriving and reaching their goals at Southern Nazarene University:
- Classes take place one night a week or entirely online.
- Students focus on one class at a time to ensure true mastery and prevent overwhelm.
- Students study alongside other adults in similar stages of life.
- Instructors with vast amounts of industry experience guide students through courses.
- Textbooks are delivered directly to your door at the beginning of each class.
- A dedicated student success advisor guides students through the duration of your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Communication
- The Economic Environment
- Management of Organizational Behavior
- Legal Environment of Management
- Marketing Management
- The Accounting and Finance Environment
- Human Resource Management and Administration
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1165 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Enrolling at SNU is a simple process. With rolling start dates, there’s no need to wait months at a time to begin your educational journey. Plus, our generous transfer policy and prior learning assessment can shorten your path to graduation. Once you are ready, take the following steps:
- Apply online
- Complete your FAFSA
- Send official transcripts from any colleges you have attended to SNU
International575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National575 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 575 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Tuition per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.