Students in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering program at Princeton University are also expected to write an acceptable thesis. The thesis is central to the program and is considered an integral aspect of graduate education in the field. It is the culmination of prior training and research and is expected to address a realistic and important problem.
The thesis must be presented in good literary form and be written in good English. The technical quality is also expected to be high and differs from that expected for the Ph.D. only in the quantity of material presented. The M.S.E. program typically covers two years. The number of master’s students admitted each year is limited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Numerical Algorithms for Scientific Computing
- Software Engineering for Scientific Computing
- General Plasma Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering View 410 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School applicants must, before they are enrolled, hold a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Finalize resume/curriculum vitae.
- Gather email addresses and full names of three recommenders prior to submitting the application online. Letters of recommendation will be submitted using our electronic recommendation service.
- Arrange to have prerequisite test scores sent to Princeton.
- Be sure the statement of academic purpose outlines goals for graduate study.
International53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 24 months.
National53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.